1) We have Battle of the Boro practices this Saturday 10:15am at CFG…please try to make it even if your teammate can’t.
2) We have designed a breast cancer tshirt that ANYONE can wear!! We want to show our cleint Susan Barnes some love and support. Crossfitter, weight lifter, athlete of any sort, supporters, zombie killers. Posted is the link to order your size. Select which color grey you’d like, also they are available in unisex or women’s cut. They will be $25 each. We will have 2 weeks to place the order, money can be paid at CF Goldsboro or CF Mt Olive. Let’s show some support!!! None of the money is for profit. https://www.customink.com/g/adr0-00ag-yvca
3) The Crossfit OPen has come and gone! We had many first this year and congratulations to everyone on their PRs and fitness success! Remember REPETITION IS THE FOUNDATION OF SKILL! With each repetition you will gain familiarity and in turn gain confidence. It takes effort, energy and discipline! until 2017!
4) From Member- Taylor-Quinn……So these rankings may not look all that great, but I met my personal goal of finishing in the top 25% of the world and region! The Open definitely pushed me beyond my comfort zone for 5 weeks and I’m glad to see it go. Now,#thepumpcontinues getting ready for @battleoftheboro!! #isurvived #barely #somanyburpees
5) 2016 Battle of the Boro April 23rd, 2016!
-I need your team names and T-Shirt sizes asap!
-I will be releasing 2 of the 3 workouts April 15th
-I will be pairing up the Free Agents this week before Friday so they can start practicing together!
-We will have BOB practices starting this Saturday 10:15am at CFG…please try to make it even if your teammate can’t.
-I will need volunteers for judging, event set up, athlete registration, athlete t-shirts, etc. Please shoot me an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org if you can help in anyway.
Our event is almost sold out and that’s largely due to our athlete’s reputations, competitive atmosphere, and the friendly hospitality we show these athletes while visiting Crossfit Goldsboro. We are expecting a larger crowd this year so any and all help would be greatly appreciated.