Hey squad! Hope everyone’s January is going well! Just wanted to drop a few quick notes…..
1) We now have 3 USAW Certified-Sports Performance Coaches on Staff! The Sport of Weightlifting is growing and I want to further develop it in our region. We will have a seminar at our new facility with the following available: Proper Olympic Weightlifting Warm Ups, Technique Development Drills, Strength/Power Development, and PNF Stretching that will enhance your mobility to achieve better positioning. Also, we will have—8-12wk Weightlifting remote programming, personal training, a Weightlifitng Club for Youth/Masters, a USAW Certified Meet, and much more. http://www.teamusa.org/usa-weightlifting.aspx
2) We now have a solid foundation of Youth attending our Crossfit Kids Classes.
CF Kids is $70/mo
CFG Classes Monday/Wednesday 5:30-6:30pm, or Thursdays at CFMO 4-4:30pm
CF Kids is really helping youth understand movement, beginner Weightlifting Drills, and GPP (General Physical Preparedness)
Please contact Owner-Mike Garrett for signing up or more details. Email: email@example.com
3) We now have several new products in our Pro Shop for your supplement/nutrition needs:
– Progenex Pancakes are $22/bag
– Flavored Conucut Water is same price as Kill Cliff/Fit Aid 2 for $5 or $3ea
– Grab the Gold….Peanut Butter Chocolate Protein Energy Bar is same price as well. 2 for $5 or $3ea
4) Battle of the Boro is April 29th! Please sign up online: https://crossfitgoldsboro.com/events/battle-of-the-boro-comptetion/