1) Memorial Day Weekend Murph workout this upcoming Weekend:
Saturday 9am at CF Goldsboro—Free Grid Style Competitors Training at 10am!
Sunday 5pm at CF Mt Olive
Monday- Closed for Memorial Day
—Anyone is welcomed to join in on the fun!!! Bring friends/family that may be in town @murphchallenge
2) Congratulations to Crossfit Wilmington-Competitive Edge team for making it back to the CrossFit Games!!! They took 1st place at our Battle of the Boro Crossfit event April 25th! A 4th place finish means they’re heading to the @crossfitgames ! Thanks to @compedgeperformance and @genucan for fueling us this weekend. And thanks to all my teammates @welliverjoe @k_monte8 @jaycockk @avpwelly @dawnhutchison for crushing it this weekend. Now it’s back to training hard for Cali in July! #CrossFit #CrossFitGames #AtlanticRegionals #GamesBound #UCAN #CompEDGE
3) Make sure you switch your pending payment over from Amazon payment to recurring Credit Card billing on wodtogther.com Shop Page. Plus sign in for each class you attend and post workout results. Fill it out after the class. Just because you don’t like to track something doesn’t mean that it’s not important. Remember that if it’s not written down, it doesn’t exist!
4) Welcome Tanner Tolston our Intern for May, June, and July. He graduates from UMO in August and he is attending East Carolina in the fall for his Masters in Exercise Science. He will be a great addition to our team. I have had the pleasure of working with him the last 4 years at UMO. On his second day of Crossfit he is already doing STO w/ 185lbs for a WOD and achieved Muscle Ups for doubles. His a great product of an excellent SnC program. Like I always say-Strength is never a weakness!
5) Crossfit Kids summer camp info will be release soon. Kids 5-14yrs old. Working on plans for 2 different sessions. One starting the 3rd week of June and the other starting the 3rd week of July.