1) Congratulations to Amanda Morris Greytak on getting Married!
We will be doing a going away WOD for Amanda Morris Wednesday. She is moving to Germany for a month then coming back for a few weeks before heading out to Colorado . Hint she likes running, burpee touches, and grasshoppers! She will be missed
2) Congratulations to Katie Sherrer and Paige Garrett who both graduated nursing school!
3) Welcome Tanner Tolston our Intern for May, June, and July. He graduates from UMO in August and he is attending East Carolina in the fall for his Masters in Exercise Science. He will be a great addition to our team. I have had the pleasure of working with him the last 4 years at UMO. On his second day of Crossfit he is already doing STO w/ 185lbs for a WOD and achieved Muscle Ups for doubles. His a great product of an excellent SnC program. Like I always say-Strength is never a weakness!
4) We will be releasing heat times for the Memorial Day “Murph” WOD soon. We will be closed on Monday Memorial Day so plan on doing Murph that Saturday and Sunday!
5) Crossfit Kids summer camp info will be release soon. Kids 5-14yrs old. Working on plans for 2 different sessions. One starting the 3rd week of June and the other starting the 3rd week of July.
Stay Strong and enjoy the Arnold Squat Cycle!
Embrace the suck!