1-Ben Johnson made it 70 miles!!!
Message from Ben Johnson:
THANKS EVERYONE SO MUCH FOR SUPPORTING ME!!!!
How to give online:
1. Pat yourself on the back. That’s me saying THANK YOU!
2. Go to www.younglife.org
3. On the left hand side, three-quarters down the page, you will see a box that
says “ONLINE GIVING”. Click that box.
4. The page you are now on should have a box in the very middle that says “Give
a Gift to Young Life”. In this box, under “Gift Designation”, click the second
option, “A Young Life Staff Member’s Ministry”, and then click “Search”.
5. Enter my last name, Johnson, then scroll down and locate “Ben Johnson (YL
Staff Associate I) That’s ME!
6. You’ll return to the previous screen. Look down a few lins from where my
name should now be, and fill in the “Gift Amount” Box with your pledge.
7. Click “Add Gift” at the bottom right of the box.
8. On the next screen, double check and make sure you have the right person and
amount, then click “Checkout”
9. Fill out your payment information and you’re all done! It usually takes
about 5 mins!
2- We have been using and selling the new Competitive Edge Performance Supplements from Tony Cowden of Crossfit Wilmington. Comp’EDGE Performance
is a proud sponsor of CF Wilmington regional team and Daniel Skidmore of CrossFit Fort Bragg, and like 12 other top notch competitors! I highly recommend the BCAA’s with 3g’s ofGlutamine post workouts to speed up recovery and
soreness. Everyone should be taking the core 4-EPA, Vitamin D, Magnesium, and Zinc. We can beat all the retail prices listed on the website at our gym and you don’t have to pay for shipping! I will provide more context on the supplements later…..until then: http://compedgeperformance.com/
3- Capital City Games at Crossfit RDU June 7-8 hosted by the Legacy Series—come out to support or compete.
4- The #tbt photo challenge started May 29th with a bang! You have the next 4 Thursday with a
chance to WIN! Post a Throwback Thursday photo to any of our social media outlets and enter a chance to win a bag of Progenex ($60 value). It can be funny, old school, fitness goal driven, nutrition related, the past few weeks, competition
photo, summer beach body pic, etc. lol
5- Congrats to our newest Crossfit Moms: Lindsey Sanders and Sarah Wiggins!!!
6- Book recommendation: Spartan Up! By the founder of the Spartan Race series:
Joe De Sena! He speaks about having the right attitude, overcoming obstacles,
and achieving peak performance.
Until next time-Spartan Up!