I want to thank everyone from our coaches, members, Team RadBar, Crossfit HQ, RX Assessments, Rosalie Cobb’s Paleo Cookies, the cordless microphone, and anyone in between for all the help with our Re-Grand Opening event. We had a blast and hope you did too. Nothing like recovery from a 9 hour AMRAP! I am extremely proud of everyone involved with CFG & CFMO and thank you for helping us spread the word about CROSSFIT!
You have one last chance to sign up for the OCTOBER PALEO CHALLENGE!
TUESDAY 530-730PM RX ASSESSMENTS! Contact Coach Joey for more INFO!
Jared Butler was in the house on Saturday for the Grand Opening and is a Crossfit fitness freak + super cool guy! Glad to call him a friend! He shared tons of knowledge with our clients about the Paleo Diet and RadBars! He also destroyed a few WODs while he was here and he was the winner of our Battle of the BORO event! STUD to say the least!
- CrossFit Games Mid-Atlantic Regional Qualifier-2011
- 34th place CrossFit Games Mid-Atlantic Open-2012
- 8th place CrossFit Games Mid-Atlantic Regional-2012
- 12th place Carolina Fitness Challenge-2013
- 37th place CrossFit Games Mid-Atlantic Open-2013
- 1st place Battle of the Boro (Teammate—Tyler Riva)-2013
- 27th place CrossFit Game Mid-Atlantic Regional-2013
- 3rd place Carolina Capital City Clash-2013
- 6th place Team SuperFit Raleigh (Teammate—Tyler Riva)-2013