Coach Aaron & Mike smashing the weights at the Carolina Capital Clash in raleigh, NC!
PAY CLOSE ATTENTION TO OUR WEBSITE AND FB PAGE THE NEXT FEW DAYS FOR 4TH OF JULY HOLIDAY HOURS!
GO TO WODTOGETHER.COM FOR CC AND BANK DRAFTING OPTIONS FOR JULY 1ST!!!
MESSAGE FROM COACH BEN JOHNSON:
1. Pat yourself on the back. That’s me saying THANK YOU!
2. Go to www.younglife.org
3. On the left hand side, three-quarters down the page, you will see a box that says “ONLINE GIVING”. Click that box. …
4. The page you are now on should have a box in the very middle that says “Give a Gift to Young Life”. In this box, under “Gift Designation”, click the second option, “A Young Life Staff Member’s Ministry”, and then click “Search”.
5. Enter my last name, Johnson, then scroll down and locate “Ben Johnson (YL Staff Associate I) That’s ME!
6. You’ll return to the previous screen. Look down a few lins from where my name should now be, and fill in the “Gift Amount” Box with your pledge.
7. Click “Add Gift” at the bottom right of the box.
8. On the next screen, double check and make sure you have the right person and amount, then click “Checkout”
9. Fill out your payment information and you’re all done! It usually takes about 5 mins!
How to give a check:
1. Make checks out to Young Life Wayne County, and put my name (Ben Johnson) in the Memo portion
2. Send to : Wayne County Young Life Ben Johnson PO Box 1702 Goldsboro, NC 27533
You can find this address and other contact information on the official Wayne County Young Life website: waynecounty.younglife.org
You will receive a receipt for your gift. THANK YOU SO MUCH!